2 Weeks Silver Shifting Hajj:
2 Weeks Silver Shifting Hajj
- Flight tickets are included.
- Visa & Draft are included.
- Round Transportation by air-conditioned coaches.
- Madinah: 4* Golden Al Hayah (Bed & Breakfast).
- Makkah: Shisha Hotel Makkah (Bed & Breakfast).
- Departure: 02-August-2019
- Return: 15-August-2019
- Free invitation to Hajj Seminar
- Acquisition of Hajj Visa & Hajj Draft
- Group accompanied by bi-lingual, experienced scholars & friendly staff throughout the journey. Maulana Inamul Hasan (Blackburn) and Sheikh Yunus Dudhwala (London)
- Air-conditioned coaches for all internal transportation
- Ziyaarat (guided tour) of historical sites in both holy cities in English & Urdu
- 3 meals, pillow, sofa bed, tea, refreshments & other services provided during the days of Hajj in air-conditioned tents
- 5 Liters of Zam Zam
- Saudi Sim Card, Ihram (for men), Shoe Bag, Sleeping Bag, Tasbih,
- Qurbani and distribution of meat to the Makkah people
- Qurbani is Included!
- +/- One or two days might be possible depending upon the moon sighting
- Double sharing: £ 5500
- Triple sharing : £ 5350
- Quad sharing : £ 5200
- 02/08/2019 – 05/08/2019: Departure from Manchester / London Heathrow to Madinah Airport & check into Golden Hotel in Madinah Munawara
- 06/08/2019: Departure for Makkah Mukarramah to perform Umrah, leave after Asar in PRIVATE AIR-CONDITIONED coaches
- 07/08/2019: Perform Umrah in the Holy Mosque in Makkah Mukarramah
- 09/08/2019 – 14/08/2019: 5 Days of Hajj (Full Board)
- 15/08/2019: Departure for Jeddah Airport & return to Manchester / London Heathrow
- PLEASE NOTE: DATES AND HOTELS CAN CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- All package dates are subject to availability and subject to:
>> Airline schedules
>> Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates
>> Hotel rooms have no specific views (no Haram view)
- Please be aware that the hotel check-in time is after 6 pm, and check out time is before 1 pm unless otherwise stated.
- Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they: we shall endeavor to give you as much notice as possible.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY.